HIV New and updated CDC resources on HIV and AIDS
- HIV and AIDS Data through December 2018 Provided for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program, for Fiscal Year 2020on January 14, 2021 at 4:00 pm
This report displays data used as part of the formula to allocate funding for grant recipients under the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program, for Fiscal Year 2020. Such data will allow national stakeholder groups to understand the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program funding awards and assist them in estimating and planning for future funding allocations for jurisdictions
- Condom Pocket Guideon January 11, 2021 at 8:20 pm
View the new condoms pocket guide available in the CDC/HIV resource library.
- Juego de Herramientas para Brindar Servicios de Prevención del VIH a Mujeres Transgénero de Color - Españolon December 17, 2020 at 6:07 pm
Toolkit for Providing HIV Prevention Services to Transgender Women of Color
- HIV Treatment Pocket Guideon December 8, 2020 at 3:27 pm
This pocket guide provides information about the benefits of HIV treatment.
- PEP Pocket Guideon December 8, 2020 at 3:26 pm
This pocket guide provides information about post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP).