HIV New and updated CDC resources on HIV and AIDS
- Increasing Access to HIV Testing Through Direct-to-Consumer HIV Self-Test Distribution - United States, March 31, 2020-Marchon September 24, 2021 at 7:28 pm
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) should be tested for HIV at least annually. Major disruptions to HIV testing services occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dear Colleague: September 27 is National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NGMHAAD)on September 24, 2021 at 2:00 pm
September 27 is National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day. Find out what you can do to help reduce the toll of HIV among gay and bisexual men.
- Notice of Funding Opportunity Announcement PS22-2203: Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Programs for Young Men of Color Who have Sex with Men and Young Transgender Persons of Coloron September 23, 2021 at 12:45 pm
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announces the availability of fiscal year 2022 funds for a cooperative agreement program for community-based organizations (CBOs) to develop and implement high-impact human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) prevention programs.
- HIV and Gay and Bisexual Men Web Content and Fact Sheeton September 16, 2021 at 7:01 pm
This web content provides information and statistical data about HIV among gay and bisexual men, including a fact sheet that visually displays this information.
- Promote National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (September 18)on September 9, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Use these social media posts to raise awareness of HIV, address stigma and other barriers to care, and encourage older adults to get tested and know their status.